Guidelines for non-district students who want to attend Alma Schools

If you are a student who resides outside the Alma School District but wants to attend one of our schools, you can do so by completing an Application for Transfer pursuant to Arkansas Statute 6-18-206 (Arkansas Public School of Choice Act of 2015). You will need to submit a School Choice Application to the non-resident district.

To enroll your child at Alma Schools, complete and submit a School Choice Application to the Administration Office. You can email Miranda Bond at with the completed application or deliver it in person to the Administration Office at 916 US-64 BUS, Alma, AR 72921.

To ensure enrollment for the following school year, applications must be received by May 1. The School Choice Application only needs to be submitted once if the student remains enrolled.